DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR FINISHES
- Elevations and exterior colours are architecturally controlled to ensure a pleasing streetscape.
- Quality clay brick construction with pre-cast sills as per architectural specs.
- 2″ x 6” exterior wall construction with exterior ridged insulation to mitigate thermal bridging.
- Engineered Designed Silent Flooring System.
- Unique architectural elevations.
- Covered front porches as per applicable plans.
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum or vinyl soffit, fascia and downspouts as per elevation.
- Poured concrete basement wall complete with heavy duty damp proofing and drainage layer.
- Designer series sectional roll up garage door with glazed top panel where applicable.
- Electrical outlet for future garage door opener.
- Quality asphalt roofing.
- Self-sealing architectural shingles with limited lifetime warranty.
- Fully sodded lot.
- One exterior water tap outlet and one in garage.
- Crushed stone driveway.
- Outside venting sleeve for clothes dryer.
- Pre-cast patio slabs from driveway to front porch.
- Architectural raised slopes on roof pitches (as per applicable plan).
- Extensive caulking for energy conservation and draft prevention.
- Poured concrete front porches where applicable.
- Continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
- Classic heritage-style brick, stone and wood elevations, as per model.
- Eight foot, nine inch (8’9”) approximate foundation wall height.
- Ten foot (10’) ceiling on first, and nine (9’) second floor except for sloped areas.
- Walls and ceilings in finished areas to be drywall board.
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Steel beam construction in basement.
DECORATIVE INTERIOR FINISHES
- Elegant main floor oak grade staircase.
- All oak staircases with oak treads and oak veneer riser & stringers. 3” handrail, 3” newel posts, 1 ¾” balustrades, natural or stained or black metal, single collar pickets (no runner). As per builder’s sample.
- Eight foot (8’) main floor interior doors, six foot eight (6’8”) second floor interior doors.
- 7” cornice moulding in living room and dining room from Builder’s samples.
- Cathedral and Coffered ceilings, as per plan.
- Purchaser’s choice of two 1 ¾” interior door styles.
- Custom-milled 7 ¼” baseboards with 4” casings on main floor windows, doorways, flat arches. Second floor hall to include (7”) door pediments. Custom-milled 5 ¼” baseboards with 3” casing on all bedroom, interior of closets, laundry room, mud room, bathrooms and basement landings.
- White plumbing fixtures, from builders’ standard sample.
- Single lever faucets in kitchen and all bathrooms.
- White pedestal sink as per plans in powder room.
- White undermount basins in bathrooms.
- Pop-up plugs with shut off valves in all bathroom vanity sinks.
- Positemp pressure / temperature balance valves for all showers.
- Drain rough in for future washroom in basement, as per applicable plan.
- One piece ceramic tile shower base in ensuite, where applicable.
- Frameless shower door/enclosure in master ensuite, where applicable.
- Framed shower/tub enclosure, where applicable.
DURABLE WINDOWS, DOORS & MILLWORK
- Superior quality vinyl windows throughout with Low E.
- Casement windows on front elevation (as per plan).
- Casement windows on side and rear elevations.
- Smooth fibreglass insulated non-warp front and side doors where applicable.
- Thermopane glass door lite on front doors (as per plan).
- Weather stripping on all exterior doors.
- All Low ‘E’ Energy Efficient windows installed and fully caulked.
- Polished brass or brushed nickel style interior doorknobs or levers.
- Over sized vinyl frame sliding thermopane basement windows.
- Insulated garage doors.
OUTSTANDING FLOOR FINISHES
- A choice of a wide variety of quality flooring, including porcelain, ceramic, marble, slate, limestone or granite floor tiles in foyer, main floor hall, kitchen/breakfast, bath/shower, laundry and basement landing.
- Natural or stained oak or maple 3 ¼” x ¾” hardwood throughout main floor and upper hall, from builders’ samples.
- Choice of 50oz. broadloom or Berber in bedrooms.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL FEATURES
- 200 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
- RG 6 cable rough-in for future television viewing and Internet connection.
- CAT 5 telephone wire rough-in to kitchen, family room and all bedrooms.
- Twenty (20) 4” low voltage halogen pot lights on main floor.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Receptacle and heavy wiring for stove and clothes dryer.
- Electrical light fixtures provided in all living areas and exterior with the exception of the living room.
- Switch controlled receptacles in living room where applicable.
- Exterior electrical outlet at rear of home and one in garage.
- Rough in cable T.V.-one in master bedroom and one in family room.
- Bell telephone pre-wired-one in master bedroom and one in family room.
- White coloured Decora switches and receptacles throughout finished areas.
- Light fixture at rear and side door (where applicable).
- Door chime with doorbell at front entry.
- One exterior weatherproof electrical outlet.
HEATING & ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
- “G” Compliance package.
- Heating ducts sized for future air conditioning.
- Exterior wall composition with R24 insulation value.
- Basement R12 wraps insulation on walls in accordance with O.B.C.
- R50 insulation value in the attic.
- Natural gas fireplace with paint grade mantle and marble surround in great room.
- Gas fired, forced air high-efficiency furnace complete with electronic ignition, power vented to exterior.
- High efficiency gas operated power vented hot water tank supplied on a rental basis.
- Entire house sealed on exterior walls with vapour barrier.
SUPERIOR KITCHEN FEATURES
- Custom design kitchen cabinetry with 100cm uppers in oak, pine, maple and laminates. Cabinets provided for built-in oven, cooktop and microwave with one pots-and-pans drawer below, matching valance and crown moulding.
- Granite counter top in kitchen. Island and server top, if applicable.
- Ceramic tile backsplash above kitchen cabinetry. Severy excluded.
- Oak and Maple Kitchens chosen at Fairgate Décor Centre from Builder samples. Up to Builders Series III oak and Series II maple.
- Granite counter top in kitchen and bathroom vanities chosen at the Fairgate Décor Centre from Series I.
- Arborite or Formica counter top on laundry vanity.
- Imported ceramic floor tile to be installed in kitchen.
- Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- White kitchen exhaust hood fan chosen from Fairgate Décor Centre.
- Roughed-in plumbing and rough in electrical hook-up for dishwasher.
- Double compartment stainless steel kitchen sink.
LUXURIOUS MASTER ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Upgraded one piece elongated white toilet.
- Vanity cabinet with granite countertop.
- Deep acrylic white soaker tub.
- Separate frameless Tempered glass shower enclosure and door. Marble or limestone tiled floor and wall with light fixture.
- Temperature and pressure –balanced valve shower.
SAFETY/SECURITY & TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
- Roughed in keypad for future security system.
- High quality lock with deadbolts on all exterior swing door(s).
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- Electrical smoke detectors on all floor levels and bedrooms.
- One-year warranty for any other defects due to work and/or materials.
- Two-year warranty against any plumbing or heating defects as well as building envelope.
- Seven-year warranty against any major structural damage.